Thursday, February 10, 2011

In the Midst of Luxury

There are millions of people in this world,
So many stories,so much of crave,
people wanting this,others wanting that,
Not knowing what they already have,
Everyone wants luxury,
From branded clothes to expensive phones,
Like many say,"You can never have enough",
But luxury to me is greater than that.
Luxury to me is having an annoying brother,
Fighting and sreaming every single day,
Even though I hate him so much,I know I love him just as much,

Luxury to me is having an understanding mother,
The person I know who'll always be my friend,
I have a problem,I run to her,
She helps me out,she makes me smile.

Luxury to me is having close friends,
The people I trust,who always lends a hand,
They make me laugh everytime I'm sad,
"Friends Forever",I know it will stay that way.

Luxury to me is eating yummy food,
Cooked by my mummy when I come back from school,
Simple things that many don't get,
Is something that I always appreciate.


Anindita

No comments:

Post a Comment